Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 32 in the wait for our LOA

It's day 32 in the wait for our letter of acceptance to adopt Meizi Meilin Rose who is getting older by the day, week and month and every day we aren't with her makes my heart ache. I had to do something today after watching the CD with her birth village photos and the photos of her orphanage where she is waiting for us, I was in tears and decided I needed to start sewing the girl's matching comforter sets. I have vowed not to buy Meizi Meilin anything else till we get to China. Shopping makes me happy but I'm using my willpower to wait and shop for her once we get to China. They have adorable "Squeaky Shoes" for the little ones that I can't wait to buy. I bought Jade Lin three pairs when we were in China and I was so sad when she outgrew them. I bought her a pair once we were home when she outgrew the others but by that time she was old enough to look at me with a look that said, What are these and why are you making me wear these;-) It was funny but kind of sad at the same time so I put them away for her to give to her babies when she is older;-)

No comments: