Saturday, May 5, 2007

4-11-07 DTC!!! We type up our "Letter Of Intent" to adopt Meizi Meilin Rose

We receive a call from Heather, Great news, we are DTC, finally!!! YIPEEE!!!!
Now we have to type our letter of Intent to adopt Meizi Meilin Rose and promise to care for her, love her, never abandon or mistreat her and promise to seek the medical attention that she requires. We promise all this and much more. We are deeply in love with this little girl just from a little photo again. It is mystical and magical. She sleeps with a little towel;-) I know that she will love the comforters and warm, soft fringe blankets that I have been making to fund our adoption! I can't wait to make special blankets for her that I will lovingly choose just for her, just as I did for Jade Lin. All the months of wondering who our daughter would be, how old, where would she come from, what would she look like, how big would she be, all these questions are finally answered and I can sigh a little sigh of relief! We have found our daughter, or maybe she found us. God's plan was taking shape and we have a little peek at the path we will take on this journey. I am reminded of the Chinese Red Thread belief, it along with God's loving gift is showing us our destiny and the journey we are to take to bring Meizi Meilin home. We are excited to see where this journey will lead us!

No comments: