Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Day 13 in our wait for our Letter Of Acceptance to adopt Meizi Meilin Rose

It's day 13, lucky or unlucky number? I look at every day as a lucky day since we have started the adoption process! I'm am blessed and so fortunate to have 6 beautiful, healthy children and about to add a 7th. Nothing gets me down these days, I see sunshine and happiness where ever I look and I walk around like I'm on cloud nine. Which I am. I have a wonderful loving husband who is a great father and have been able to start my own home-based business to raise funds for our adoption. My world couldn't be more right. The only thing missing is Meizi Meilin and my heart aches to hold her and have her home in my arms. I taped a photo of her on my sewing machine to give me inspiration to keep sewing when all I want to do is sit and stare at her photo and dream about her. What is she doing now? Is she sleeping? How is her day going? Is she laughing, having fun? Does she have a full tummy? I took a break to give Jade Lin lunch and play outside today. It is so nice, sun is shinning and it is warm, hurray! I hope it is warm, sunny and beautiful in Guangdong province where my little angel is.
I e-mailed Heather our social worker and asked if she would send us a copy of our home study that was sent to China. I'm hoping it will be fun reading and something to put in Meizi Meilin's life book.
I pray this is the week we receive her up-date with photos!

No comments: