Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day 25 in the wait for our Letter Of Acceptance

It is day 25 in our wait for our Letter Of Acceptance to bring Meizi Meilin Rose home from China. She is 18 months now and my thoughts, prayers and dreams are filled with her. Other families that are waiting for their Letter Of Acceptance to adopt have waited on average, 72 days. Two and a half months to hear we are accepted to adopt and time seems to be standing still.
We will be moving our children's bedrooms around in July and that will fill my thoughts, for a while, I hope. We will move my son, Jesse into Jade Lin's smaller room and Jade Lin into Jesse's larger room so the two girls will have more room. Jesse is being a trooper about the whole thing and very excited about getting his room redecorated. He wants a army camoflauge bed set with green army netting hanging from the corner of his room. Jade Lin wants girly pink walls and I'm willing to go along with that if is isn't bubble gum pink and will be doing a lot of searching for just the right pink shade;-) Hopefully she will like a soft fushia color that will match the Chinese girl's clothing in the fabric I found to make matching comforters. The new Chinese fabric I found to make the girl's matching comforters with has a fushia pink, cream and jade green print with little Chinese girls, kittens and parasols, it is sooooo adorable! I posted a photo of the fabric. I'm backing the print with an adorable Pink checked flannel with green leaves and white daisies. Too cute to describe! I'm sure the girls will love their new comforters and matching shams and it gives me something to look forward too while waiting for Meizi Meilin;-)

No comments: