Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bad Mama?

Jade Lin is smitten with the two Vietnamese boys next door who are soooo cute (8 yrs and 6 yrs). I let her stay outside till 10pm Friday night playing with them in the yard and told her yesterday that she would have to come in at 8:30 for a bath. You would have thought I was giving her a bath for the 1st time, which made me think of her 1st bath in China, (blood curdling screams!) I pacified her by letting her eat a "Freeze" in the tub;-) Problem solved;-) I know the neighbors three blocks away must have heard her and I thought they are thinking, "And China is letting them adopt another little girl? ;-)My mind is thinking ahead of the boy years and wondering what I am in for;-);-)AI YA!!!! (big trouble or oh,no in mandarin)

I finished Meizi Meilin's oversized crib comforter today. I posted a photo of it. It turned out so adorable! I can't wait to finish Jade Lin's matching twin size comforter! I am also making Jade Lin a matching standard sham and I have enough material left to make a matching doll comforter. I can't wait to see the whole set done and redecorate their room with the coordinating paint colors, it should be beautiful! It helps me from thinking about the wait and grieving for Meizi Meilin because she isn't home yet. Decorating the girls room will be such a blessing and will keep me busy for a while.

No comments: