Saturday, June 23, 2007

WE COULD BE NEXT!!!!!

It's day 59 in the wait for our LOA (letter of acceptance) to adopt Meizi Meilin Rose. I read on my April, special needs group that an agency received LOA's for parents that had a "log in date" of April 18th! We have a log in date of April 24! WE COULD BE NEXT! I'm praying we get a call this week from our agency! I keep my cell phone in my pocket and it's on all the time, when I'm at work. When it rings, My heart jumps and my adrenaline races.

I finished my first week at work and by Friday, I was feeling much better about placing customer's orders and answering questions about our stock of eye wear. I stuck gold when I landed this job! The 6 women I work with are so nice and go out of their way to help me and the two owners that I have met are such nice people. In between calls, we visit and catch up on everyones lives. I am so blessed to have found this position in this company. I found out this week, there are three owners and they aren't such a small company and they are in the process of buying another company so it is a great time to get in with this company, as it expands and grows. I don't know how I was so fortunate to be hired but I think God had a hand in this also. This job will afford us to adopt Meizi, sell our home and buy a larger one (which we will need with our growing family) move into a better neighborhood and put our kids through college. It is such a blessing!

Hopefully this will be our week to receive our LOA and we will know for sure that Meizi Meilin Rose will be our new daughter. Jade Lin is talking about her and her coming home, every day and she is so excited and tired of waiting for her too. Hurry up, LOA, I have a little one here who can't wait to be a big sister to her little Mei-Mei (little sister);-)

No comments: