Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 56! 2nd day of working full time

I finished my 2nd day of working full time and I feel better then I did yesterday. my work is extremely busy on Mondays, which is good for business but a little hairy when you are starting work for the first day and trying to absorb all you can. I went to sleep thinking about what I was suppose to remember from that day. I know after a week, I will remember how to enter orders, I just have to give myself a break and realize, it just takes time. It was only my 2nd day and my 1st day of entering orders and I made a mistake, which I felt awful about. I have a way of being really hard on myself about making mistakes and just hate it when I do. I know I'm going to after one day but I'm a perfectionist and really take it hard. I'm really excited to be working and I know I'm really going to like the people I work with, they are so nice and really helpful, it's just learning and feeling comfortable with what I'm suppose to know. I met the 2nd owner today and he is great too. I couldn't find a more wonderful place to work.

It's day 56 in the wait for our Letter of Acceptance to adopt Meizi. It's coming from China, from the Chinese Center Of Adoptive Affairs and parent's that had Log In Dates of April 1st through April 12th received their letters, so I know they really are being mailed out and our turn should be next! We have a Log In Date of April 24th, so we should be in the next batch, which could be in two weeks! Every time I get an e-mail or a phone call from our agency, I go nuts and my heart skips a beat thinking our agency is calling with our Letter Of Acceptance.

Hopefully, in two weeks, we will have our acceptance and can start waiting for our travel approval!!;-) Come on LOA's!!!!! Meizi is waiting

No comments: