Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Day 50!!!!

Day 50!! and no word yet from our agency! DHL deliveries were made at 1:00pm so I'm hoping they are contacting people yet;-) Probably wishful thinking but it never hurts to wish;-)

I surprised and made my friend's day when I dropped off her son's comforter and sham set. She loved them and was so surprised which made me really happy, that I could add some happiness to her day. She is on day 100 today in the wait for her "Letter Of Approval" to adopt a little 3 year old boy from China and are two months ahead of us in the process. I really feel for her, they should have had their LOA by now and the wait is sooo hard! Hopefully we will both have good news soon!


Since it is day 50 and there was no news from our agency, I'm sharing Meizi Meilin's growth and development up-date with the world. I miss her so and it is a tribute to her. I never get tired of reading it or thinking of her. She is smaller at 18 1/2 months then Jade Lin was when we got her at a year old. She is 8kg= 17.9 lbs and 76cm=29 inches. Her physical development is normal. She is crawling, sitting and walking alone ( oh how I wish I saw her take her first steps!) Her hands and feet are strong and she can pick up small objects with her thumb and index finger;-)
Her mental development is good, too. She can understand and perform some simple instructions (I'm dreaming of saying "Give mommy a kiss;-) She can say "Mama" and "Baba" in Chinese ( I can't wait to hear that sweet word! Mama!)
She eats 4 meals a day at 7:00, 11:00, 15:00 and 20:00. She likes meat soup made of flour, and ground vegatables ( a meat and potatoes girl, just like her mom;-) She is mainly on formula bottles (Shen Yuan brand) which is why I'm sure she is so tiny yet. We will catch her up when she gets home;-) Plus she is on Henze Rice cereal. She is also given vitamin and calcium supplements.
She has good habits in sleeping (actual wording;-) she could sleep about 14 hours a day (Needs her sleep just like her big sister, Jade Lin who still takes naps at 5 years ;0) She could sleep on her own after taking a bottle. (We will have a dentist visit as soon as we get home) She takes a bath every day at 17:00. She poops once or twice a day (probably more info then you wanted but mommies love knowing this stuff;-)
She is outgoing and active in personality (YEAH! she will fit right in with our family;-)
She likes toys that make noise and playing with her friends in class ( Music toys and a keyboard for her 1st birthday with us;-)
A tribute for you, sweet Meizi Meilin Rose! We love you and miss you!!!!!!!! on this day 50 in our wait for our LOA to bring you home!!!!!

Jade Lin is napping so It's my time to shower and take care of me;-) Hopefully, Meizi
Meilin, we will hear good news today!!!

No comments: