Monday, June 4, 2007

Jade Lin pulled out her first baby tooth today!

It was a very productive day today. I finished Jade Lin's comforter that matches Meizi Meilin's, both of the girl's matching pillow shams and a matching doll blanket for Meizi Meilin. I was so happy, they turned out so cute! I posted photos of them;-)
It felt soo good doing something with my hands and making something for the girl's room. I'm nesting for Meizi Meilin, just like I would if I was pregnant again (NO CHANCE OF THAT)

Jade Lin lost her first baby tooth today. She is growing up so fast, it is very bitter sweet. I don't know what I would do this Fall when she goes to Kindergarten if I didn't have Meizi Meilin coming home. I think I would be an emotional wreck. I might like the quiet for about a day and get lots of sewing done and then I know I would and will miss her so much. It is so hard letting go of your baby to go to school.

Our oldest son, Cory will be 23 tomorrow!!! LORD HELP ME!!! I'm running for the Kleenex again. I cry at the drop of a hat, must be the pre-adoption, pregnancy syndrome, hormones. I'd swear I was pregnant again but without the weight gain, maternity clothes or morning sickness, other wise it feels exactly the same;-) Lucky Scott;-)

We are on day 41 for our pre-approval/letter of acceptance for Meizi Meilin and hopefully we hear something this week or next on our pre-approval to adopt her. I have a job interview on Wednesday for a customer service position in Golden Valley and the hours are great! Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm, no nights or weekends! Yeah!! I hope the starting wage is decent since I will need full time daycare for Jade Lin! She will only be in Kindergarten half days in the Fall.

Please stop growing so fast my little one! Jade Lin asked if she could start wearing half tops, she is only 5! LORD HELP ME AGAIN;-)

No comments: